- Do I have to pay for this service?
Use of this website and all enquiries is free of charge.
- How have you selected your partners?
Each of our partner supplier organisations has been hand picked by Life Afterlife through personal experience.
- What happens to my details once I submit them?
Your details are sent electronically to the supplier you have requested further information from. They will contact you directly within 24 hours of your enquiry.
- Can you guarantee the quality of your partners?
Each of our partners has been carefully selected on the basis of their prior reputation for high quality service at affordable prices. In addition the directors of Life Afterlife have personal experience with the suppliers. We would not recommend any suppliers for our customers unless we were personally happy with the quality of their service ourselves.
- How soon will you respond to my enquiry?
Usually the same day as the enquiry is received and definitely within 24 hours.
- If I want to speak to someone who should I call?
If you email LifeAfterLife we will contact you as soon as possible
- Does Life Afterlife directly provide the services listed?
Life Afterlife has an affiliation with a small number of carefully selected suppliers who are specialists in their own field. This way, you get the best possible advice
- Is financial advice necessary?
Unless the total assets, including property, of the deceased exceeds £250,000 then formal financial advice is probably not necessary. This assumes that there is a will and that all the assets are transferred to a surviving spouse. If this does not apply, professional advice is usually advisable.